Tuesday 8 April 2008

Waiting.............



Maggie Stamps are in production at the moment! hopefully they will be delivered some time this week and go in the shop at the weekend - they will go HERE with the rest of my stamps! I'm still playing with the download, and as of yet i'm not happy enough with the results to be able to sell it :( but hopefully will get there soon!

I'm still working on some more Maggie designs and as soon as they are ready, will also get them made into stamps :)

Here is a box i made for this weeks Papertake Challenge .... I have used the Pixie Maggie image :)
I'm also considering approaching a couple of craft shops to stock Maggie and my other stamps! The trouble is there are sooo many craft shops these days, online and in real life, the hardest part will be trying to decide which ones!
If you have a shop online or in real life and would be interested in stocking my stamps, please contact me!

1 comment:

The cockney crafter said...

Hiya Sally love these new Maggi stamps they are so sweet can i please have my name put in the hat for the draw for the freebie stamps.
Love this site
Thank you sandiee x x x